Monday, September 24, 2012

Tutorial Exchange - How to Make Buttoned Notebooks

One can never have too many little notebooks

Button Notebook Tutorial at Crearescout Blog

"Today I’m going to show you how to make yourself some little notebooks, using just what you have at home. Well, I first saw something very similar on Pinterest, and I had to try asap.  While thinking about how to personalize my booklets, I encountered a tutorial exchange with Lots of Buttons, an enormous online store that sells hundreds of beautiful buttons. I used some of the biggest and most colorful ones to decorate (and close) my notebooks. My recycled notebooks are kinda girly, and they are machine sewn: obviously you could make then anyhow you like them, and even children can make some, provided some help from adults".... Read more

3 comments: